Live Audio And Visual Event Webcasting
Motivate and Involve Your Delegates – Wherever they Are.
Don’t let distance hold your organisation back from running events that involve delegates across states or beyond. The latest streaming technology allows your conference to be webcast in real time, allowing for full team participation and engagement – without blowing the travel budget.
Live Streaming is now more accessible than ever, using Facebook Live, Youtube or one of the many other dedicated streaming services. Your stream can be viewed by one or many in multiple locations, anywhere in the world!
For a professional conference or event, you need a Live Streaming solution you can count on, that extends beyond just connection reliability. You can ensure your stream is engaging with the use of professional camera’s, high quality microphones and skilled operators.
We have developed a package that can help give your stream a professional, polished and reliable edge. With upgrade options to suit every situation.
How we make Live Streaming easy for your meeting
Live Streaming & Distribution Package
- Livestream Transmission Equipment
- Professional 720/1080 AVCHD Camera with Tripod
- 2 x Radio Microphones (combination of either Hand Held or Lapel/Headset Microphones)
- Transport & Professional OH&S Compliant Installation
- Transmission Operator
- Camera Operator
4 Hour Package From $2,400 ex GST * / Full Day Package From $3,200 ex GST *
- Our own 4G Internet Service inc 2 – 4 Gb Data (4 or 8 Hour Package) **
- Professional Stage Lighting Equipment
- Additional Lapel &Hand Held Mic’s
- Presentation Computers
- Professional, Digital Vision Switching
- High Quality Recording of the Stream (MP4)
- Additonal Camera’s and Professional, Trained Camera Operators
Call us on 1300 852 552 or contact us for an obligation free quote!
Pricing Subject To:
- All pricing subject to availability and a site inspection of the venue.
- Cost based on using a free streaming service such as Facebook Live. Other services may incur additional costs.
- * The venue having an internet connection with a minimum available upload bandwidth of 1.5Mb p/s.
- ** Data Usage is an estimate. Provision of this service is subject to location and reception testing prior to the event.